Thursday, October 23, 2014
Tis the season for pumpkins, all kinds of pumpkins. Today I am sharing a sweet treat holder made using the new box punch board. This sample uses an 8" X 8" piece of cardstock, Pumpkin Pie or Tangerine Tango. Just follow the box board instructions for the square box. Rather than using the punch board closure, I used the the new 1/4" hole punch. The Tangerine Tango Twine was threaded through the holes to close the box. The stripes were added using a sponge dauber and the stripe mask. So easy and quick.
Come back soon.
Wednesday, October 8, 2014
Welcome to the October Pals Blog Hop where we are celebrating an early Halloween and Harvest season. This month we are sharing Halloween and fall projects using our wonderful Stampin’ Up! supplies.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from September Gray at septembergray.com #28 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
I am lovin' the new Curvy Keepsake Box. In my opinion this is the #1 item in our Holiday Catalog. The possibilities are endless. Today I want to share just two, I have made in the past week.
I used vellum to cut out the box with the thinlit die. Then I sponged the inside with Old Olive and Tangerine Tango. I used the stripe from the Work of Art stamp to make the lines on the pumpkin. Then Basic Black was used to cut the triangle nose and eyes with the Pennant punch. The smile was cut using the 1" circle punch. All were added to the face with glue dots. Add a LED votive and you have a cut little gift for a friend, family member or co-worker.
Meet Mr. Scarecrow! He was cut from Crumb Cake. I stamped the lines with Crumb Cake using a stamp from Gorgeous Grunge. I unraveled pieces from the Burlap Ribbon to make his hair. But I think his "Mom" cut his bangs a little too short. Eyes are Hello Honey flowers from the Boho Blossom Punch with a candy dot for the iris. A Pumpkin Pie triangle was used for the nose. Added some stitching on the nose and for his smile. A bit of Gold Sequin and Two Tone Trim complete this little guy. Isn't he cute?
The next stop is Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin' #30 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month.
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Becky Gifford at The Social Stamper
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery's Owlery
- Amy Williams at Stamps and Spice
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Amanda Merrill at Inkflair
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Liz Gautreaux at Kind Deeds Stampin
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin' Jackie
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Amy Whelan at Amys Inklings
- Jane Knudsen at www.seejanestamp.com
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts By Patti
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You!
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- September Gray at septembergray.com
- Sherrie Gross at Sherrie Gross at Stampin Sherrie
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin'
- Angie Valle-Peters at Paperluxuries
- Rae Harper-Burnet at WildWestPaperArts.com
Come back soon.