I am a big fan of Disney's Frozen. It is a movie I own and have watched over and over. The music, the story and the look of the animation are wonderful. Even my two year old granddaughter can sing along to the songs. Of course, the Olaf character is one of my favorites. Several weeks ago, a friend suggested I make an Olaf Curvy Keepsake Box. So here is what I came up with. Isn't he cute?
I have sold several at local craft shows. When a child recognizes Olaf on my table, I knew I had captured the right look.
Come back soon.
Thursday, December 11, 2014
Wednesday, December 10, 2014
Welcome to the last Pals Blog Hop of 2014. This month we want to help you start your holiday wish list by sharing projects featuring our favorite Stampin’ Up! papers, stamps, tools and accessories. Get your wish list ready as you move along through the blog hop.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn #3 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the project.
My “wish” list from the Holiday Catalog just kept getting longer. This catalog proved to be one of my all- time favorites. Of course, I say that about every new catalog! The tools, stamp sets and embellishment are amazing.
Today, I am sharing a card which uses two stamp sets which are not on the carry over list. So be sure get them while you can. They are available through January 5th. Most holiday stamp sets are limited to making Christmas cards or items. But these two stamp sets can be used year round for multiple occasions, which increase their versatility.
This card was made using White Christmas and Holiday Home Stamp Sets. They are both photopolymer sets with multiple images. I just love having a lot of choices when I make a card. The images from these sets can easily be combined on one card. Check it out!
But wait, there is more fun inside the card.
The photopolymer stamps make for easy placement. I used one of our sponges to add Soft Sky to the sky and Smoky Slate to the snowy ground. Blendabilities were used to color the house, bird and snowman's details. Of course the Hardwood stamp on Soft Sky card stock makes the perfect background.
The next stop is Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom #5 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you in 2015.
Thanks for visiting!
Come back soon.
Here is the line-up. Don't miss out, check out the entire list.
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works by Shannon
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin Sunshine
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- September Gray at www.septembergray.com
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Nancy Gleason at MyStampinSpace
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb...
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin'
- Amy Whelan at Amy's Inklings
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Amy Williams at Stamps and Spice
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin' Jackie
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Create With Susan
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You!
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery's Owlery
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Rae Harper-Burnet at WildWestPaperArts.com
- Deb Cozzone at Deb Cozzone's Stamping Zone
- Debra Simonis at Deb's Stampin' Grounds
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomWithBecky
The Products I used.