Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Frankie

Happy Wednesday!   I hope you are enjoying the cooler temperatures.  I was certainly ready for fall.  Things in my personal life and work life have been crazy this month.  Now I am ready to tackle projects for the upcoming Holiday Season.
 
Last night a group of friends met for our monthly stamping get together.  We call ourselves the "Sassy Stampers".  We meet once a month to share ideas and create a project or two.  Our hostess this month was Kathy and she did not disappoint.  She prepared two great projects for the group.
  
Do you feel like you don't have time to stamp?  I encourage you to form a group.  Start with a few friends and make a plan to meet once a month outside of stamp club to work on projects and share ideas.  Meet in your homes or at a local restaurant.  It doesn't matter, just get started. Try it, I bet you will love it. 
 
The first project is a darling "Frankenstein" made from the Petite Purse Bigz L.  Unfortunately, I did not take a picture of the nine little "Frankies" but I can share the one I made. 
 
 
Isn't he sweet?  The original was done by Ann Clemmer at www.stamperdog.com.  So check out her blog.  Can't you just imagine a whole row of little "Frankie's" to share with the special goblins in your life or as a special treat for a school party.
 
Here's what you need to create "Frankie".
Petite Purse Bigz L, Lucky Limeade or Old Olive cardstock, Basic Black cardstock, 1/2" Circle Punch, Circle Punch from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Black Marker, Sticky Strip, Glue Dots, Stampin Dimensionals, and Googly Eyes.
 
Come back tomorrow.  I have another great project to share.

Saturday morning card club will start on September 29th.
If you are interested ,please email me at Sherrie.Gross@gmail.com
 
 
Thanks for visiting!
Sherrie
Pin It! Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/add-a-pin-it-button-to-your-posts.html#ixzz2rT1AuL9L

No comments:

Post a Comment