Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Secret Garden using PPA Color Challenge

Just a quick post today!  I had planned to participate in the recent Pals Paper Arts Challenge but time got away from me.  But I do want to share the cards I made using the Color Challenge of Raspberry Ripple, Calypso Coral, and Crumb Cake.  I had not considered using this combination of colors but the results are really pleasing.  What do you think?
 
 
I made two versions with the same layout but a different color combination. Above is one version.
 
 
 
 
Here is the second version.  Which is your favorite?
 
Card Details
Stamps:  Oh, Hello! and Secret Garden Bundle
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Whisper White(#1) or Very Vanilla(#2), Raspberry Ripple(#1) or Calypso Coral (#2)
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Raspberry Ripple, Staz'On Black
Tools and Accessories:  Ovals Framelits, Honeycomb Texture Folder, Designer Rhinestones
 
 
 
Thanks for visiting!
Come back soon.
Sherrie
Pin It! Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/add-a-pin-it-button-to-your-posts.html#ixzz2rT1AuL9L

No comments:

Post a Comment