Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Triangle Favor Boxes


A couple of weeks ago, I found these boxes on Pinterest.  The link took me to Julie Davison's blog.  She posted several different animals over the course of about a week.  I thought they were so cute and just had to "case" a few of them.  I changed up the faces a bit.  The next time I will add some texture to the lamb by using the Perfect Polka Dots or Lacey Brocade Texture folders. 
I have a few more to post so check back in a few days.

Project Details
2 1/2" X 5" piece of cardstock for the base
Stampin' Up punches:  Large Oval, 1 3/4" Scallop, 3/4" Square, Owl Builder Punch, Cupcake Builder Punch, Small Oval, 1/2" Circle, Scallop Oval.
A variety of Stampin' Up ribbon


Thanks for visiting!
Come back soon.
Sherrie
Pin It! Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/add-a-pin-it-button-to-your-posts.html#ixzz2rT1AuL9L

No comments:

Post a Comment