Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Altered Photo Album


 I found this little photo album at one of the local big box stores.  The kraft paper cover was just perfect for decorating with my Stampin' Up supplies.  This one will be filled with pictures of my granddaughter, Annabelle, who is 9 months old.  It will be a special gift to my parents.

  This was a very quick project.  I attached a doily and a Primrose Petal Label.  Then stamped the label from Everything Eleanor stamp set in Crumb Cake.  I used my scissor snips to cut it out.  A 1/2" pennant was cut from coordinating DSP and added.  Three flowers from Everything Eleanor were stamped and cut out.  I used Stampin' Dimensionals to attach them to the label stack.  Designer Pearls were added to the  centers of the flowers.

Project Details
Stamp Set:  Everything Eleanor
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Primrose Petals, and Coordinating DSP
Ink:  Raspberry Ripple and Crumb Cake
Accessories and Tools:  Doily, Designer Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals, Apothecary Accents

 
Thanks for visiting! 
 Come back soon. 
 Sherrie
Pin It! Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/add-a-pin-it-button-to-your-posts.html#ixzz2rT1AuL9L

No comments:

Post a Comment