Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Six-sided Sampler Wreath


Do you need an idea for a quick and simple Christmas card?  Check out this card which used the Six-sided Sampler Bundle from the Annual Catalog.  You could easily step it up by adding texture, candy dots, and ribbon.

 I stamped 12 Gumball Green hexagons and punched them out with hexagon punch.  Then I arranged them on my Whisper White card front, which was added to a Real Read card base.  I punched out 9 circles with the Bitty Punch Pack.  Of course, my wreath needed a little bling so I added a Designer Rhinestone to each of the clusters of the red berries.

Card Details
Stamp Sets:  Six-Sided Sampler and Sassy Salutations
Paper:  Real Red and Whisper White
Ink:  Real Red and Gumball Green
Cool Tools:  Hexagon and Bitty Punch Pack
Accessories:  Designer Rhinestones and Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for visiting! 
 Come back soon. 
Sherrie
Pin It! Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/add-a-pin-it-button-to-your-posts.html#ixzz2rT1AuL9L

1 comment:

  1. Love that you can make a card for every occasion with this set!!! Great job Sherrie. TFS.

    ReplyDelete