Thanks for visiting,
Thank you for joining us for the Pals Halloween Blog Hop. We hope you enjoy our virtual trick-or treat hop where you will either learn great tricks for your creative projects or enjoy a blog candy treat.
You should have just left stop number 17 on the Pals Hop - Linda Callahan at Stampin' Seasons. If so, you are in the right spot. If you get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
My project this month is cute packaging for a hand sanitizer. There are quick and simple to make for any holiday. I used the fabulous Witches' Brew Designer Series Paper, the Halloween Hello and Halloween Bash Stamp Sets. What do you think?
I started with a 8 1/2" X 2 1/2" piece of Basic Black Cardstock, which was scored at 3 1/4", 4 1/4", 6 1/2", and 7 1/2". I used two pieces of DSP to decorate the front of the holder- 2" X 1" piece with rounder corners for the top and a 2" X 2 1/8" piece. I decorated each holder with Halloween designs in Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, and Crushed Curry.
Stamp Sets: Halloween Bash and Halloween Hello
Paper: Witches' Brew DSP, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Ink: Black Staz'On and Pumpkin Pie
Cool Tools: 1 1/4" Scallop, Oval Scallop, Large Oval, 1" Circle, and Decorative Label Punches, Simply Scored Tool
Accessories: 1/8" Pumpkin Pie Taffeta Ribbon and Stampin' Dimensionals.
Be sure to leave a comment for a chance to win a little treat! I will pick a winner on Thursday, October 10th. Be sure to include your email!
The next stop is Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards.com, stop number 19 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting – and I hope to see you next month!
Final Blog Hop Line Up List:
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery's Owlery
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly's Creative Corner
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb...
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Julie Trevett-Smith at The Stampin' Affair!
- Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Colleen Mollema at My Crafty Habit
- Lisa Davis at Cherry Street Paper Treats
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Linda Callahan at Stampin' Seasons
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards.com
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin'
- Shirley Sumption at Look at my Cute Stuff
- Sandra Conner at Pretty Provisions
- Carmen Sublasky at The Creative Stamptuary
- Margaret Moody at Margaret Moody