Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wetlands on the Hardwood


Last week I spent two days at home - due to record snows in Kansas.  I used the time making cards and watching Season 4 of Downton Abbey.  Wonderful days!  

It was the perfect time to pull out the Wetlands Stamp Set.  This is my first card using this set. The new Hardwood stamp made the perfect background.  Add a bit of 1 1/4" Burlap ribbon and a Basic Metal button.  I love the results.



Products I used:
Stamp Sets:  Wetlands and Hardwood
Paper:  Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Early Expresso, Old Olive, and Sahara Sand
Tools:  Sponge Daubers
Accessories:  Linen Thread, Basic Metal Button, 1 1/4" Burlap Ribbon


Thanks for visiting!
Come back soon.
Sherrie

Pin It! Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/add-a-pin-it-button-to-your-posts.html#ixzz2rT1AuL9L

2 comments:

  1. Love your card, may have to order the wood background now that I see how wonderful it looks! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! Your use of the burlap trim was the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete