Pages

Friday, July 4, 2014

Wishing You a Happy 4th of July





Today I want to share a Candy Bouquet that I made.  Nancy Fike, a great friend and fellow SU demonstrator, taught us the basics at our Sassy Stamper get-together in June.  I included 3 of the pinwheels from the June Paper Pumpkin kit.  The June kit is amazing.  I love the paper, the stamps and the accessories.

Have a safe, wonderful holiday weekend.

Thanks for visiting.
Sherrie
Pin It! Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/add-a-pin-it-button-to-your-posts.html#ixzz2rT1AuL9L

1 comment:

  1. Hey I am so thrilled I found your blog page, I really
    found you by mistake, while I was browsing on Askjeeve
    for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just
    like to say thank you for a marvelous post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love
    the theme/design), I don’t have time to read through it all at the
    moment but I have saved it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do
    keep up the superb jo.

    My web blog: fat loss tips

    ReplyDelete