Welcome to the November Pals Blog Hop, we are thankful you stopped by. This month we are showcasing projects that show our thanks, including both thank you and Thanksgiving themed projects.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing projects.
I can't believe Thanksgiving is just around the corner. The Black Friday ads are beginning to pour in. Sometimes I believe Thanksgiving gets lost in the Christmas shopping hype. Although I have to admit I love the rush of Black Friday shopping.
This year I will be spending Thanksgiving with my children. It will be a small group as we are sticking closer to home this year. My son and daughter-in-law are expecting their second child, a little boy, in January. So travel is being limited this holiday season.
Hopefully, you too will be spending time with family.
Today I am sharing a Turkey Treat for your Thanksgiving table, which I first spotted on Pinterest. It was posted by Sherri Peters. It was made using the French Fry Box Die. They can be filled with nuts, candy or even a Blessing Mix. It would be fun to personalize them using the rotary Alphabet stamp from the Annual Catalog.
The box was cut from Chocolate Chip card stock. The Scallop Ovals were cut from Pear Pizzaz, So Saffron, Real Red, and Tangerine Tango but you could substitute any fall color. I added the texture on the feathers using the Fancy Fan folder. The eyes were punched with the 1 1/4" and 3/4" circle punches. The beak was cut on the fold using the Triangle punch. The waddle and feet were made with the Modern Label punch. Gosh, I love my Stampn' Up punches!
I filled a 4" X 6" Cellophane bag with nuts and used the White and Tangerine Tango Two-Tone Twine to tie it up. This twine comes in two color combos and is available in the Holiday catalog. I sure hope to see more colors in the Occasions Catalog, which will be available in January. Can't wait to see what Stampin' UP has in store for us in 2015.
If you are looking for a table favor this Thanksgiving, give these a try!
The next stop is Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month.
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Angie Valle-Peters at Paperluxuries
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Rae Harper-Burnet at WildWestPaperArts.com
- Amy L. Lazzell at Just A Thought...Cards by Amy
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- September Gray at septembergray.com
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Amy Whelan at Amy's Inklings
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You!
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Create With Susan
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts By Patti
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin'
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin' Jackie
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb...
- Kim Jolley at Stampin' Artfully
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Becky Volpp at Inkblossomwithbecky
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
Please take time to leave a comment if you enjoyed by Thanksgiving Table Treat.