This past weekend we celebrated the 1st birthday of my darling granddaughter. In honor of her birthday, I case'd a card I received in a swap at convention. It uses several Stampin' Up punches to make a cute little girl. Check it out!
Stamp Set: A Round Array
Paper: In Color Designer Series Paper, Whisper White, Strawberry Slush, Pink Pirouette, Early Expresso
Ink: Strawberry Slush
Cool Tools: 2 3/8" Circle, Small Heart, Cupcake Builder, Large Oval, 7/8" Scallop Circle Punches, Perfect Polka Dot Texture Folder, Dress Up Framelits.
Accessories: Designer Rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Two small hearts form the bows in her hair.
- I used 2- 2" X 1/2" strips of Early Expresso to form each pigtail. I used a pencil to curl the hair.
- A sponge dauber was used to add the rosy cheeks.
- Her dress is made from the dress bottom on the Dress Up framelits.
- The arms are two large ovals punched from Pink Pirouette cardstock.
Here is the Birthday Girl checking out her presents.
Being a "Mimi" is the best job in the world.
Thanks for visiting!
Come back soon.