Pages

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Regarding Dahlias


Right now one of my favorite color combination is Bermuda Bay and Crushed Curry.  I am so glad Stampin' Up brought back these colors.


 I stamped the dahlia from Regarding Dahlias in Black Staz'on on Whisper White cardstock.  Then I used sponge daubers to add Bermuda Bay and Crushed Curry to the flower.  Texture was added to the card front with the new Stylish Stipes Texture folder.  A quick sentiment and a bit of Chevron Ribbon.  

Card Details
Stamp Sets:  Regarding Dahlias
Paper:  Whisper White, Crushed Curry
Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry
Cool Tools:  Stylish Stripes Texture Folder, Artisan Label Punch
Accessories:  3/4" Crushed Curry Chevron Ribbon


Thanks for visiting! 
 Come back soon. 
 Sherrie
Pin It! Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/add-a-pin-it-button-to-your-posts.html#ixzz2rT1AuL9L

1 comment:

  1. Wow....so pretty and colorful. GORGEOUS!!!! Thank you for sharing. Flowers are one of my Fave's and I'm terrible at them...Lynn G.

    ReplyDelete