Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Balloon Celebrations

One of the extra perks I enjoy as a Stampin' Up Demonstrator is membership to several "demo only" groups where ideas and information are shared.  Recently, a demo asked how to use the "circle stamp with lines" in the Balloon Celebration stamp set.  They felt it just did not fit with the rest of the set.  I chuckled as I read their post because I have used this stamp in multiple ways.

In April, I used it to make invitations for my daughter's wedding shower.  Our theme was a Mexican Fiesta.  We served tacos, enchiladas, and tamales with all the fixins'.  The decorations included tissue paper flowers and lots of banners made by the students of a high school Spanish class.  Of course, the evening would not have been complete without a pinata.  The children loved it. Everyone enjoyed a game of the Newlyweds game.

Here is the invitation, I made for the Celebration.  I randomly stamped the circles in Real Red, Bermuda Bay, and Tangerine Tango.  Added the "Eat, Drink and CELEBRATE" sentiment, which is a retired stamp.  Quick and Fun?




Thanks for visiting! Come back soon. Sherrie
Pin It! Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/add-a-pin-it-button-to-your-posts.html#ixzz2rT1AuL9L

No comments:

Post a Comment