Pages

Monday, June 6, 2016

Playful Palette Paper Stack


Have you seen the NEW catalog?  Stampin' Up has rocked it again.  One of my favorites is the new Playful Palette paper stack.  It feature 3 of the 5 new In-Colors for 2016-2018.  They include Emerald Envy, Peekaboo Peach, and Sweet Sugarplum (just love how they name the colors). My friends laugh at me when I speak "Stampin' Up" while shopping for clothes, etc..  How about you?  Do you see Stampin' Up colors where every you go?

Here is a quick and easy card which features the paper stack and the Perfectly Wrapped Stamp Set.


If you don't have a demonstrator, I would be happy to send you a catalog.  Just send me an email at SherrieGross@gmail.com.
Thanks for visiting! Come back soon. Sherrie


















Thanks for visiting! Come back soon. Sherrie
Pin It! Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/add-a-pin-it-button-to-your-posts.html#ixzz2rT1AuL9L

No comments:

Post a Comment