Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

MORE Sassy Stampers

I want to share more projects from the Sassy Stampers.  The first one is a cute Halloween treat--a spooky S'More Kit and Halloween Scratch Off. These were done by Marie Ortiz.  She is so talented!
 

 
Aren't they cute!  I will share my version and the instructions for the scratch off tickets in the coming weeks.
 
 
The last treat I want to share was done by Carol Sprague.  She spent multiple hours preparing these for the group.  I am sure you will agree--they are awesome!  Each high heel was decorated with different bling.  It was so hard to pick just one.
 

 
Here is the whole group!
 
 
Stay tuned because next month we are having card swap and I will have more projects to share.
 
Thanks for visiting,
Come back soon,
Sherrie
Pin It! Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/add-a-pin-it-button-to-your-posts.html#ixzz2rT1AuL9L

No comments:

Post a Comment