Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Stamp Club Project #2

Our second project for Stamp Club this month was a CASE of a Mary Fish "original".  I was looking for an idea using the Ornament Keepsakes bundle.  When I saw the card Mary posted last week, I knew it was the one.  
 


 
The "Be of Good Cheer" Designer Paper makes a beautiful Christmas card.  Don't you agree?
 
 
I have tried a few other variations.  Using different papers from the Be of Good Cheer set.


I wanted to try the card with different ornaments and/or sentiments.  I also spritzed these cards with the Champagne Shimmer Paint(my new favorite).
 

 
What do you think?  I think I better order another pack of this DSP.
 
Card Recipes
Bundle:  Ornament Keepsakes Bundle with Paper Piercing pack
Stamp Sets:  Merry Message, Sweet Essentials
Paper:  Be of Good Cheer DSP, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green.
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler and Gumball Green
Tools and Accessories:  Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Designer Pearls, Champagne Shimmer Paint, Gumball Green Satin Stitched Ribbon, 1 1/4" Square Punch.
 
 

Thanks for visiting!
Come back soon.
Sherrie
Pin It! Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/add-a-pin-it-button-to-your-posts.html#ixzz2rT1AuL9L

No comments:

Post a Comment