Trick-or-Treat! It's time for some fun and festive crafting with the Stampin' Pretty Pals! You've probably hopped over from Naki Rager, I'm stop number 10 on the Pals Hop and I'm glad you hopped in! I'll help you "hop along" from blog to blog where you'll find great ideas for Stampin' Up! Halloween projects along with some tricks and treats along the way! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you'll be back on track.
My project today showcases the Window Frame framelits and the many ways they can be used. I have paired two different sizes to make the Raspberry Ripple frame. Stampin' Up punches and framelits are so versatile. They can be layered in so many ways.
This month's blog hop is all about "tricks" or "treats". I have chosen to share a "trick". Post-It Notes are a "must have" stamping supply. I have several different sizes and have recently added Post-It tape to my collection.
Use Post-It Notes to hold a framelit in place.
Or use them to mask off a portion of an image before inking.
Run right out and stock up! You won't be disappointed.
Stamp Sets: Pleasant Poppies, One in a Million
Paper: Patio Party DSP, Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White
Ink: Staz'On Black, Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals, Gumball Green
Accessories and Tools: Window Frame framelits, Modern Label punch, Large Oval punch, Designer Ribbon Slides, Raspberry Ripple Satin Stitched Ribbon.
You've been TRICKED! Lucky you! I'm sharing a great trick that you can use on your next project.
BLOG HOP LINEUP:
- Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards.com
- Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb...
- Naki Rager at ...notes from Naki
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin Sunshine
- Claire Crotteau-Hutt at Stamppaperscissors
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Laurie Chilton at Stampin' Ink
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Ann Schach at The Stampin' Schach
- Nicole Watt at Impressions by Nicole
- Shannon Hokanson at My Stampin Blog
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Sandra Conner at Pretty Provisions
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin' Space
Thanks for visiting!
Come back soon.