Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Gingham Garden and Label Love

Just a quick post today.  Thanks to several good friends I have completed 156 cards swaps for convention.  Just a few things left to do.  I am looking forward to an exciting week.

Here is a card I made a few weeks ago using the Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper and the Label Love bundle.  I am getting a lot of mileage out of this set.  The sentiments are great and the coordinating punch makes the work easy and quick.

The Gingham Garden prints are so sweet.  They just make me smile.
Card Details
Stamp Set: Label Love
Paper:  Gingham Garden DSP, Whisper White, Melon Mambo
Ink:  Island Indigo
Cool Tools:  2 1/2"  and 1 3/4" Circle Punches, Artisan Label Punch, 7/8" Scallop Punch.
Accessories:  Melon Mambo ribbon (retired)
  


Thanks for visiting! 
 Come back soon. 
Sherrie
Pin It! Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/add-a-pin-it-button-to-your-posts.html#ixzz2rT1AuL9L

No comments:

Post a Comment