You should have just left stop number 22 on the Pals Hop - Shirley Sumption at Look at my Cute Stuff. If so, you are in the right spot. If you get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
I have a few cards to share with you today. All of them were made using Crisp Cantaloupe and Baked Brown Sugar. I ordered the Best of Flowers a couple of months ago but had never used it. So today was a good day to try it out. I love the small images. They were easy to use on these quick and simple cards.
Stamp Sets: Best of Flowers, Chalk Talk
Paper: Crisp Cantaloupe, Baked Brown Sugar, and Whisper White
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Baked Brown Sugar, and Pear Pizzaz
Tools and Accessories: Chalk Talk framelits, 1 3/8" and 1 1/2" Circle Punches, Extra Large Oval Punch, Blender Pens, Chevron and Mosaic Texture folders.
The next stop is Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb, stop number 24 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting – and I hope to see you next month!
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Lynn Hoyt at cattaildesigns
- Amy Lazzell at Just a Thought...Cards by Amy
- Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Laurie Chilton at Stampin Ink
- Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp
- Linda Callahan at Stampin' Seasons
- Debra Simonis at Deb's Stampin' Grounds
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards.com
- Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Debbie Mageed at Scrappin' and Stampin'
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikki's Creative Corner
- Kari Linder at Stampin' Essentials
- Angie Blake at Angie's Musings
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin'
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Shirley Sumption at Look At My Cute Stuff
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb...
- Carmen Sublasky at The Creative Stamptuary
- Colleen Mollema at My Crafty Habit
Thanks for visiting!
Come back soon.