Pages

Monday, August 10, 2015

Go Wild Gift Card Holder

Today, I want to share our second stamp club project for August.  I cased a swap which I received at convention made by Sue Becker.  Check out her blog, RnR Stamping. I loved the way she used the prints from the Go Wild Designer Series Paper Stack.  I switched up a few things including the "it's your day!"sentiment--which is perfect for many occasions.


Can't wait to try this design with our new Halloween and Christmas Designer Series Papers, which will be available on September 1st.  If you don't have a demonstrator and would like a copy of the catalog, leave a comment or send me an email.  Sherrie.Gross@gmail.com
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




Thanks for visiting!
Come back soon.
Sherrie
Pin It! Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/add-a-pin-it-button-to-your-posts.html#ixzz2rT1AuL9L

No comments:

Post a Comment