One of the most exciting announcements at Convention was the introduction of the new
Thinlits Card Dies. I can't wait to get my hands on these dies. The samples shared at convention were so fun.
They've been called flip cards, flip flop cards, swing cards, and more-but they have always been a bit tricky to create. Not anymore! Our amazing new Thinlits Card Dies cut and score to create a card that flips in just one step.
|133479||Label Card Thinlits Die||$32.95|
|133480||Circle Card Thinlits Die||$32.95|
- These dies will make it easy to mass produce impressive "flip" cards. They would make great announcements, invitations, or Christmas cards. Let me help you select all the supplies to create your cards.
- These Thinlits Card Dies will be available through the 2013-2014 catalog year;
- The main shape in the cards (circle and label) can work with a lot of our stamp images so you can create tons of different kinds of cards using many different stamp sets. Here are just a few suggestions to get you started:
- Happy Day Stamp Set (item 130294 W item 130297 C)
- Worth the Wait Stamp (item 131094 W)
- Five-Way Flower Stamp (item 131088 W)
- Oh, Hello Stamp Set (item 131931 W item 130733 C)
- Yippee-Skippee! Stamp Set (item 131341 W item 131344 C)
- Really Good Greetings Stamp Set (item 130330 W item 130333 C)
- Regarding Dahlias Stamp Set (item 130324 W item 130327 C)
- These dies also work well with our new magnetic platform (item 130658) so you can place the dies exactly where you want them!
Thanks for visiting!
Come back soon.