Welcome to the March Pals Blog Hop where we are celebrating spring. This month we are featuring spring related projects for Mother’s Day, Easter or any other occasion that celebrates winter coming to an end.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Angela Curry At Kindred Stampers #2 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
Hallelujah! Spring is just around the corner. I am really enjoying the sunny skies, warm temperatures and daylight savings time. So ready for the cold temperatures to be behind us for now.
With the changing of the season, I have turned my attention to spring projects for Easter, Mother's Day, and other occasions. Today, I would like to share a card we made a recent workshop hosted by my friend, Cynthia. I had a wonderful time and I think the group did too. It features two more of my favorites: the Painted Petals stamp set and the Irresistibly Yours Designer Series Paper.
I was lucky enough to win the stamp set at the Stampin' Up Catalog Reveal in December. It is a great set that can be used to make beautiful cards in a "jiffy". I used Coastal Cabana with a touch of Wild Wasabi to stamp the flowers. The background was achieved by adding Coastal Cabana ink with a sponge to the floral piece of the DSP. Don't forget to use a clean paper towel to rub color away from the embossed flowers. I chose not to add other embellishments but you could step up this card by adding rhinestones or ribbon.
Remember, Sale-a-bration ends on March 31st. Don't miss out! The Irresistibly Yours DSP is amazing and FREE with a $50 purchase. Check out my online store HERE.
The next stop is Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty #4 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month.
Don't miss out on the fabulous ideas from all the Pals!
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin' Jackie
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Amy Whelan at Amy's Inklings
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts By Patti
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Natalie Bradley at Soiree by Natalie Bradley
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb...
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Karen Hallam at Karen's Blog
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Create With Susan
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Kim Jolley at Stampin' Artfully
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin'
- Benjaman Turner at He Stamps
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery's Owlery
- Liz Gautreaux at Kind Deeds Stampin
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You!
- September Gray at septembergray.com
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Becky Volpp at inkblossomwithbecky.com
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
Come back soon.