Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for August. This month we are showing off our favorite crafting tools - those Stampin' Up! tools that we just can't live without. We hope you enjoy our projects!
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space #23 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
This month we were challenged to share projects made using our favorite crafting tools, which proved to be a difficult task for me. I love them all and want to own them ALL. This is just one reason I decided to become a Stampin' Up Demonstrator. The Holiday Catalog is chock full of new tools so I decided to feature new products.
My Big Shot is a definite "go to" because I can use it with so many tools: Bigz Dies, framelits, embosslits, and texture folders. Check out my card made with Wondrous Wreath stamp set and Wonderful Wreath framelits bundle. The design of this stamp set/framelits combo is so easy to use. The wreath is made with a 3 step process. Each stamp has a tab,which helps line things up. At convention, we had the opportunity to try out new product. Placing the tabs at 12 o'clock when stamping and then lining up the framelits the same way is my recommendation.
Several years ago, I visited Ireland with my family. I was fascinated with the brightly colored doors and came home with dozens of pictures. These doors were the inspiration for the red door on my card. It is the perfect backdrop for the Wondrous Wreath. I stamped the Hardwood background with Cherry Cobbler on Real Red cardstock. The panels on the door were made with a framelit from the Project Life Cards and Labels. The Noel was cut from a Gold Foil Sheet.
Don't forget the sentiment on the inside of your card.
The next stop is Becky Gifford at The Social Stamper #25 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month.
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Create With Susan
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Rae Harper-Burnet at WildWestPaperArts.com
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin' Jackie
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly's Creative Corner
- Amanda Merrill at Inkflair
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works by Shannon
- Amy Williams at Stamp and Spice
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Michelle Gleeson at Stampin' Mojo
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- September Gray at SeptemberGray.com
- Shannon Jaramillo at EZPeasy Cards
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin'
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery's Owlery
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine
- Becky Gifford at The Social Stamper
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creatons
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You!
- Kim Jolley at Stampin' Artfully
- Donna Kopenski at craftycardmaker.wordpress.com
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Jane Knudsen at www.seejanestamp.com
- Candy Ford at Candy's Blog
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Liz Gautreaux at Kind Deeds Stampin
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty