Welcome to the February Pals Blog Hop. This month we are sharing what we love - our favorite Stampin' Up! products and our favorite crafting techniques.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from #14 Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom. Use the full lineup below to move along from blog to blog so you see all of the new projects.
Hooray for Birthdays! This month I want to share a couple of birthday projects. The Occasions catalog includes fabulous new products which are perfect. I have to admit I have been busy making projects using the Birthday Bash stamp set and designer series paper. Theses sets coordinate perfectly with the Celebrate Today stamp stamp set and matching framelits. Of course, the Big Day Sale-a-bration stamp set compliments all of these products. You just got to love the way Stampin' Up products coordinate. I never have to run from store to store looking for coordinating stamps, paper, ribbon, or ink because the work has been done for me.
Here is my swap card from Leadership. I heat embossed the stars and dots in gold to match the metallic gold in the Birthday Bash DSP. It is so pretty in person.
The Birthday Bash stamp set includes a "confetti" stamp used along the bottom on the inside of the card.
The new Treat Bag Framelit was used to make this card holder. Add a gift card or a little treat for a special surprise.
This card also features the balloons from Celebrate Today. The sentiments from the Big Day stamp set are easily colored using the Calypso Coral and Bermuda Bay blendabilities. Did you notice the cute hearts on the balloon strings. Do you know what new stamp set includes this stamp? I will give you a hint--it is in the Occasions catalog. Check it out here!
Another surprise inside!
The next stop is #16 Brian King at Stamp with Brian on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I'll see you next month.
Check out the fabulous Pals line-up.
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin'
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin' Jackie
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of you
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Create With Susan
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Rae Harper at WildWestPaperArts.com
- September Gray at www.septembergray.com
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Becky Volpp at inkblossomwithbecky.com
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery's Owlery
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Amy Whelan at Amy's Inklings
- Karen Hallam at Karen's Blog
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Shannon K Jaramillo at Shannon Kay Paperie
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
Thanks for visiting!
Come back soon.