At convention this year, Stampin' Up announced the NEW Thinlits Dies to make Flip Cards. From the beginning I knew these were a "must have" additional to my card making supplies. For this card I teamed up the Festive Flurry stamp bundle and the Seasons of Style paper stack. These cards are quick and easy.
Stamp Sets: Festive Flurry Bundle and Merry Little Christmas
Paper: Seasons of Style, Cherry Cobbler, Crump Cake, and Whisper White
Ink: Cherry Cobbler and Early Expresso
Cool Tools: Circle Thinlits Dies, Festive Flurry Dies, Perfect Polka Dots Texture Folder
Accessories: Designer Rhinestones
Thinlits Card Dies
They've been called flip cards, flip flop cards, swing cards, and more-but they have always been a bit tricky to create. Not anymore! Our amazing new Thinlits Card Dies cut and score to create a card that flips in just one step.
|133479||Label Card Thinlits Die||$32.95|
|133480||Circle Card Thinlits Die||$32.95|
- Mass production of these impressive "flip" cards is easy. They would make great announcements, invitations, or Christmas cards.
- These Thinlits Card Dies will be available at least through the 2013-2014 catalog year.
- The main shape in the cards (circle and label) can work with a lot of our stamp images so you can create tons of different kinds of cards using many different stamp sets. Here are just a few suggestions to get you started:
- Happy Day Stamp Set (item 130294 W item 130297 C)
- Worth the Wait Stamp (item 131094 W)
- Five-Way Flower Stamp (item 131088 W)
- Oh, Hello Stamp Set (item 131931 W item 130733 C)
- Yippee-Skippee! Stamp Set (item 131341 W item 131344 C)
- Really Good Greetings Stamp Set (item 130330 W item 130333 C)
- Regarding Dahlias Stamp Set (item 130324 W item 130327 C)
- These dies also work well with our new magnetic platform (item 130658) so you can place the dies exactly where you want them!
Thanks for visiting!
Come back soon.