Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

A Grateful Heart

Happy Labor Day to everyone!  I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. 
I have been slacking this week but a lot has been going on.  Top of the list is the birth of my first grandchild, Annabelle Marie.  She weighed in at 7 lb. 4oz. and has a head full of black hair.  She is just perfect.  Let the fun begin!
 
 
Today's card reflects my feelings of gratitude.  I am grateful for my wonderful family and so excited to be a grandparent.  This card was cas'd from a recent challenge.  It was simple to put together and uses the Perfectly Preserved bundle.  The possibilities are endless with this stamp set and the coordinating framelits.  Can't you see it filled with hearts for Valentine's Day, bunnies for Easter, stars on the 4th of July. . .  What are your ideas?
Pin It! Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/add-a-pin-it-button-to-your-posts.html#ixzz2rT1AuL9L

2 comments: