Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Paper Pal Arts Challenge


 
 

Are you ready for a perfect fall? This color challenge got me in the mood!  My card is a beautiful combination of More Mustard, Cajun Craze and Early Espresso.  I have been using these colors on several projects lately. 
 
 
I recently began using a brayer to add ink to my texture folders.  It is just another way to add a twist to your cards.  You can place the paper in the inked folder and run it through the Big Shot for color and texture. My card today uses this technique.
Or just add color by placing the paper in the inked folder and press down with your hand to transfer the color to the paper. This method will leave color to match the design of the folder.  Remember the design on each side of the folder is different so you can get two different looks. I like find new ways to use my card making products.
 
Card Recipe
Stamp Sets:  Sweet Essentials
Paper:  More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Early Expresso, Very Vanilla, Festival of Prints Designer Paper, and Orchard Harvest Designer Paper.
Ink:  Early Expresso 
Tools and Accessories: Early Expresso ribbon(retired), Apothecary Accents, Woodgrain texture folder, Large Oval punch, 1 3/4" Circle punch and Googly Eyes.
 
 
Thanks for visiting.
Come back soon,
Sherrie
Pin It! Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/add-a-pin-it-button-to-your-posts.html#ixzz2rT1AuL9L

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love that owl peeking out from the tree. Great way to use the color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love that you use a brayer and ink on your texture folders...I've got to try that!

    ReplyDelete