Pages

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Christmas Ornament

Hello!  I have been neglecting my blog the past two weeks.  There has been a lot going on in my life but I have promised myself to do better.  I can't believe Christmas is only two weeks away.  I have so much to do--my anxiety is increasing so it is time for me to get busy.  Unfortunately, I may have less time for stamping. 
Today, I want to share an ornament which my co-workers and I made for a Christmas tree in the Kansas State Capitol.  Everyone made suggestions and several volunteered to help out.  It was a fun project and looks great hanging on the Christmas tree. 
 
 
Many of the ornaments on the tree were made by Kansas children. 
 
 
 
Thanks for visiting!
Come back soon.
Sherrie
Pin It! Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/add-a-pin-it-button-to-your-posts.html#ixzz2rT1AuL9L

No comments:

Post a Comment