You should have just left stop number 18 on the Pals Hop - Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti. If so, you are in the right spot. If you get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
As you will probably notice in the coming weeks, I love the Holiday Catalog and want it all. This weekend I worked on 3 different banners made with the Build a Banner Simply Created Kit. I had so much fun. They are easy to make and so cute. Be sure to visit my blog in the days ahead as I will be posting these projects soon.
I am always looking ways to use my Stampin' Up products in new ways. So here are a couple of Halloween cards that use one of the Banner templates and an extra supply from the Halloween Kit. What do you think?
Don't you just love the polka dots? I used daubers and the polka dot template, so easy. I added the spider and web, which I didn't use on my "Spooky" banner.
Stamp Set: Halloween Bash
Paper: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, and Witches' Brew DSP
Ink: Pumpkin Pie and Staz'On Black
Cool Tools: Build a Banner Template, Decorative Label, Large Oval, Scallop Oval punches
Accessories: Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie 3/4" Chevron Ribbon, Halloween Banner Accessory Kit, and Stampin' Dimensionals.
The next stop is Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness, stop number 20 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting – and I hope to see you next month!
- Colleen Mollema at My Crafty Habit
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Angie Blake at Angie's Musings
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Debra Simonis at Deb's Stampin' Grounds
- Laurie Chilton at Stampin' Ink
- Penny Nichols at Sierra Stampin!
- Amy Williams at Stampin' on the Range
- Shannon Jaramillo at Ezpeasycards
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Nancy Gleason at MyStampinSpace
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Linda Callahan at Stampin' Seasons
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine
- Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness
- Brian King at Stamp With Brian
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps
- Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Michelle Gleeson at Stampin Mojo
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Lynn Kolcun at Stampin with Avery's Owlery
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin'
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
Thanks for visiting!
Come back soon.