Pages

Friday, April 25, 2014

For My Sweet Ahhbelle

A few weeks ago, Lisa Ann Bernard was the guest stamper on Stampin' Pretty.  She made the cutest clock using Stampin' Up products.  Check it out here.  Seeing her project inspired me to make one for my sweet granddaughter's room.  The Sweetie Pie photopolymer stamp set was just perfect for this project.  I think they look just like her.
I cut a circle from one of the Wisteria Wonder prints in the Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack. I stamped 4 of the sweet faces with Black Staz'On.  Punched them with the 1 3/8" circle punch and matted them on a 1 1/2" circle of Wisteria Wonder cardstock.  They were positioned at 12, 3, 6, and 9 on the clock face.  The small heart punch, which is being retired this month, was used to punch Basic Black hearts for the other numbers on the clock face. Put the clock back together and project finished.  The most difficult part of the project is removing and replacing the hands of the clock.




Don't you think the stamped images look just like my sweet girl?




Thanks for visiting!
Come back soon.
Sherrie
Pin It! Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/add-a-pin-it-button-to-your-posts.html#ixzz2rT1AuL9L

No comments:

Post a Comment