Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Stampin' Up's Blendabilities

Have you heard about the Blendabilities from Stampin' Up?  They are being introduced in the 2014-2015 catalog.  They will be available for order later this summer.  Right now they are only available to Stampin' Up Demonstrators.  I recently received mine and I have been learning to use them.  Today, I want to share my first attempt.




I chose to use several new products on this card.  The background was made with the chevron stamp from Work of Art.  I used the Rich Razzleberry and Daffodil Delight sets of Blendabilities to color the new Blended Bloom stamp.  This is available to demonstrators this month and has quickly become a favorite judging from the hundreds of samples popping up on Pinterest.  I added a sentiment and a bit of Hello Honey Ribbon.  Several of the brand new In-Colors for 2014-2015 are used on this card.  I am particularly excited about Lost Lagoon, Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey.  Expect to see a lot more of them in the coming weeks on my blog.

Card Supplies:
Stamp Sets:  Blended Bloom and Work of Art
Paper:  Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss and Lost Lagoon
Tools:  Rich Razzleberry and Daffodil Delight Blendabilites
Accessories:  Satin Stitched Hello Honey Ribbon and Stampin' Dimensionals


Thanks for visiting!
Come back soon.
Sherrie
Pin It! Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/add-a-pin-it-button-to-your-posts.html#ixzz2rT1AuL9L

1 comment:

  1. This is a strikingly beautiful card, Sherrie! You did an amazing job with the NEW Blendabilities! Just stunning!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete