Pages

Friday, June 20, 2014

Polka Dot Fever

Recently, I was stuck on dots made with a stamp from the Geometrical Stamp Set.  I just love the color combination of Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, and Blackberry Bliss.  The Designer Series paper is from the Moonlight Paper Stack.  It is an amazing set of papers.  I just can't get enough of the new In Colors.  They are the best.  One of the best buys in the Annual Catalog is the In Color Cardstock and Pad Kit for $29.95. If you have not ordered yours, go directly to my online store now.  You won't be sorry.



Thanks for visiting!
Come back soon.
Sherrie
Pin It! Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/add-a-pin-it-button-to-your-posts.html#ixzz2rT1AuL9L

1 comment:

  1. I really like this card!! Another perfect way to showcase this Paper Stack.

    ReplyDelete