Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Sharing Good Times with the Stampin' Pretty Pals

Sharing my work with other Stampin' Up demonstrators is part of the fun at the annual convention.  This year I participated in the Pals Card Swap.  There are so many talented people in our group.  I came home with almost 50 fabulous cards.  Here is my contribution to the swap.


My color palette was chosen from the new 2014-2016 In Colors:  Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, and Blackberry Bliss.  I used the circle stamp from the Geometrical Stamp Set to make the background for the card front.  The sentiment is from the Oh My Goodies Stamp Set which is teamed with the Deco Labels framelits.
Thanks for visiting!
Come back soon.
Sherrie
Pin It! Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/add-a-pin-it-button-to-your-posts.html#ixzz2rT1AuL9L

No comments:

Post a Comment