Welcome to the September Pals Blog Hop. This month we are showing off our favorite new products from the new Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog. We hope you enjoy our projects!
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Shannon Jamarillo at www.EZPeasyCards.com/ #12 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
The Holiday Catalog is one of the best ever. There are so many great stamp sets to choose from, something for everyone. One of my instant favorites was the For All Things Stamp Set. The texture on the oak leaf stamp is just fabulous. It also combines images and sentiments so you will get a lot of bang for your $$$.
I love to make my own DSP using a combination of stamped images. Typically, I choose a set that includes different sizes of images: small, medium and large. I will then choose my color scheme, usually choosing 3 different colors. Today I am featuring a couple of the 2014-2016 In Colors, Blackberry Bliss and Tangelo Twist. I am crazy about these colors, especially the Blackberry Bliss. It is so rich and teams perfectly with many colors.
I like to stamp an entire piece of 8 1/2" X 11" sheet at one time. You will be able to use bits and pieces of the finished designer paper on several different cards. When stamping your own designer paper always start with your largest image. Don't forget to stamp randomly, turning your image different directions, and stamping off the edge of the paper. Next add your medium size image following the same formula, and finally fill in with your third and smallest image.
Check out Card #1 - It features a 3 3/4" X 5" piece matted on Blackberry Bliss on a Tangelo Twist card base. The sentiment was stamped in Blackberry Bliss on the Sahara Sand background stamp. Did you notice the splatters from Gorgeous Grunge. Love it!
Card #2 - A 2" strip of designer paper was added to the Blackberry Bliss card front. The Blackberry Bliss was embossed with the New Large Polka Dot Texture folder. Simple yet striking.
Card #3 - Last but not least, the Tangelo Twist card base was stamped with the oak leaf image Tangelo Twist. A thinlit die from Apothecary Accents was used to cut out the designer series paper and the Blackberry Bliss mat. A bit of 3/8" Satin Stitched Ribbon and New Gold button was added to the focal point of the card. This is my favorite. Which is your favorite card?
Here is the complete line-up. Enjoy!!
- Kim Czenszak at LiveLoveStamp
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Create With Susan
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Becky Gifford at The Social Stamper
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly's Creative Corner
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Katy McGloin at Just fun Stamping
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin' Jackie
- Shannon Jaramillo at www.EZPeasyCards.com
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You!
- Amanda Merrill at Inkflair
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin'
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Amy Williams at Stamps and Spice
- Rae Harper-Burnet at WildWestPaperArts.com
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- September Gray at SeptemberGray.com
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb...
- Angie Valle-Peters at Paperluxuries
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery's Owlery
Check out the products used on my cards.
Come back soon.