You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
Give me a "B" for Birthday! I chose to make a birthday card using ALL brand NEW products from the Annual Catalog. The Swirly Bird stamp set and Swirly Scribbles Thinlits dies are all the "rage" on Pinterest. Demonstrators all over the world have been posting samples using this bundle. Just in case you haven't noticed the versatility of this set I guarantee you will love it. It is a real winner. It can be used for any occasion, for young or old, male or female. It has certainly become one of my favorites, Remember, you will save 10% by ordering the bundle (see page 152).
My color scheme today features four of the five NEW in-colors: Peekaboo Peach, Emerald Envy, Flirty Flamingo, and Sweet Sugarplum. They are featured in the NEW Playful Palette Designer Series Paper Stack. These colors really "pop" against the black background.
The sentiment is from the NEW Thoughtful Banners and Duet Banners Punch Bundle. There are 53 photopolymer stamps in this set. Yes, 53 stamps that coordinate with two different punches. An amazing deal! More good news, you can save 10% by purchasing the stamp set and punch at the bundle price (see page 73).
Last but certainly not least, check out the Sweet Sugarplum 3/8" Ruched Ribbon. This ribbon is a must have in the NEW In-Colors (see page 178). Get yours soon as it is likely to go on back order, it has been so popular. The texture of the ribbon is so easy to tie into knots or bows. It doesn't add a lot of bulk to your card which is perfect for mailing.
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
I really appreciate you stopping by to visit. I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment.
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Nicole Everitt at Stamp Scrap Love
- Natalie Bradley at NatalieBradley.com
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Karen Hallam at Karen's Stampin' Habit!
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Kim Jolley at Stampin' Artfully
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin'
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin' Jackie
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Karen Zaring Browning at Stamp With Me KZB
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Pam Dotts at Clearly Southern Stampin'
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts By Patti
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin'
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine
- Becky Volpp at Inkblossomwithbecky
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Amy Hoptay at CraftCarnivore