Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Stamp Club Project #1

Saturday was a fun Stampin' Day because it was time for Stamp Club.  Typically, we make a card and a 3-D project.  We used the Scentsational Season stamp set this month as it is one of my favorites.  I am always looking for different ways to use Stampin' Up products and I love to make my own Designer Paper.  Last week, Marie Josee Trudel posted a card on Stampin' Connection using Scentsational Seasons to make Designer Paper.  It was so cute so I decided to CASE her idea.
 
Making your own designer paper is easy and is another way to use of your stamp sets.  I encourage you to give it a try.  Pick you colors and stamps -I suggest using at least 3 of each.  Consult the Color Coach for color suggestions.

 
I used Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, and Crumb Cake as my color palette.  Start with the largest stamp, be sure to stamp off the edges of the paper, and rotate your stamp.  
 
Card Recipe
Stamp Set:  Scentsational Season, No Peeking.
Paper:  Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green.
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, and Crumb Cake
Accessories:  Window Pane Framelits, Wide Oval Punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border, Delicate Designs Folder, Large Scallop Edgelit, Pearl Basic Jewels, Chocolate Chip and Gumball Green Stampin' Write Markers. 

Thanks for visiting!
Come back soon.
Sherrie
Pin It! Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/add-a-pin-it-button-to-your-posts.html#ixzz2rT1AuL9L

No comments:

Post a Comment