Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

TURKEY TIME

I can't believe Thanksgiving is less than a week away.  Time goes by so quickly.  I have been busy working on holiday projects.  Today I want to share a project using the battery operated tealites.
 
It's turkey time!  I recently cas'd some snowmen from Becky Robert's website Inking Idaho.  I decided to take it a step further and make a little turkey.
 
Product Recipe:
Paper:  Early Expresso, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Cajun Craze, Lucky Limeade, More Mustard, Tangerine Tango.
Tools:  Battery operated tealite, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 3/4" Scallop punch, 1 1/4" Scallop punch, Fancy Fan texure folder, Googly Eyes, Tangerine Tango Scallop Dots Ribbon, Orange Sharpee marker.
 
 
Here he is all lit up!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for visiting!
Come back soon.
Sherrie
Pin It! Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/add-a-pin-it-button-to-your-posts.html#ixzz2rT1AuL9L

No comments:

Post a Comment