Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Spring Catalog projects

The Stampin' Up Spring Catalog is out and it is full of wonderful products.  I received my first order just before Christmas but I did not find time to work on new projects until this week.  I have been having a great time.  As usual, Stampin' Up has knocked it out of the park.  If you don't have a demonstrator, let me know I would be happy to send you a catalog.

My card today uses the single stamp "Just Thinking", the new Honeycomb Texture Folder, and the Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper from the upcoming Sale-a-brations. It is a clean and simple card.  

Card Recipe
Stamp Sets:  Just Thinking
Paper:  Sycamore Street DSP, Crumb Cake, Island Indigo, Whisper White.
Ink:  Island Indigo and Calypso Coral.
Tools:  Window Pane framelits, Honeycomb Texture folder, and Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border. 




Thanks for visiting! 
Come back soon. 
 Sherrie
Pin It! Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/add-a-pin-it-button-to-your-posts.html#ixzz2rT1AuL9L

No comments:

Post a Comment