Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Stamp Club Project #2 Variation


Just another variation on the card made by my Stamp Club this month.  I always prepare more kits than are needed for my Stampin' Up events.  This practice leaves me with bits and pieces to use on similar cards. This week I took some time to try some different variations. 
What do you think?

Card Recipe
Stamp Set:  Made for You
Paper: Sycamore Street DSP, Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, and Island Indigo.
Ink:  Island Indigo
Tools:  Honeycomb and Chevron Texture Folders, Full Heart Punch, Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslits, Designer Builder Brads, 1" Square Punch.



Thanks for visiting! 
Come back soon. 
Sherrie
Pin It! Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/add-a-pin-it-button-to-your-posts.html#ixzz2rT1AuL9L

No comments:

Post a Comment