Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Sunburst Technique

I have wanted to try the Sunburst Technique for a long time.  I have noticed several cards on the blogs I follow but it never seemed to be the right time.  When I saw the Sunshine sentiment in the Feels Goods Stamp Set, it seemed perfect for my first attempt.  The hardest part of the design was deciding which papers to use and how to lay them out. 


The font and the sayings in the Feels Good Stamp Set are perfect for so many occasions.  The cute little sun is from the Spring Sampler set. 

Card Recipe
Stamp Set: Feels Good, Spring Sampler
Paper:  Summer Smooches, Island Indigo, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight.
Ink:  Island Indigo, Real Red
Accessories:  Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, 1 1/4" and 1" Circle Punch, Designer Rhinestones.
 

 



Thanks for visiting! 
 Come back soon. 
Sherrie
Pin It! Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/add-a-pin-it-button-to-your-posts.html#ixzz2rT1AuL9L

2 comments:

  1. Super super cute. I love the sunburst effect and the colors are awesome. Great job for your first time. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. I have the set and the paper so I just have to case it! love your work. Is there a tutorial on the sunburst technique?

    ReplyDelete