Pages

Saturday, June 22, 2013

A Round Array

 One of my favorite things about Stampin' Up products is the how everything just fits together.  The paper, the ink, the punches and the framelits.  I am very particular.  In the past, I would go from store to store to find just the right color of ink or paper for a card or scrapbook page.  I was constantly looking for just the right punch or die cut.  Gone are those days because Stampin' Up does the work for me.  Check out today's card.  I just love how our punches work together.  
On this card I stamped a sentiment from the A Round Array Stamp Set and punched it out with the 7/8" Scallop Punch.  The sentiment was layered on a 1" Circle, 1 1/4" Scallop, 1 1/2" Circle, and
1 3/4" Scallop.  I added three pennants and a small flower button which was threaded with Island Indigo Baker's Twine. So Cute and Simple!




 Card Details
Stamp Set:  A Round Array
Paper:  Gingham Garden, Midnight Muse, Whisper White and Melon Mambo
Ink:  Melon Mambo
Accessories and Tools: Honeycomb Texture folder, variety of punches, Island Indigo button and baker's twine.

Thanks for visiting! 
Come back soon. 
Sherrie
Pin It! Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/add-a-pin-it-button-to-your-posts.html#ixzz2rT1AuL9L

1 comment:

  1. Love this. Very simple card, but the embossed background makes it gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete