Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

Happy Day


 Do you ever find scraps of failed projects on your stampin' table?  Well, sometimes I try something and then just can't figure out how to use it.  A while back I stamped a few medallions from the Happy Day Stamp Set on a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock.  I was not pleased with the result so I did not use it on my blog hop project.  This past weekend I was cleaning off my table, found this card front and decided I just could not throw it away.  I am such a paper scrap hoarder
I have to admit, I am pleased with the result.




The card base is a 4 1/4" X 11" piece of Crumb Cake card stock, which was scored at 5 1/2".  The Very Vanilla card front was added.  I added texture by running a two 1/2" X 5 1/4" strips of Basic Black through one of the Needlepoint Border folders.  The Hello There sentiment was stamped on a piece of Very Vanilla and then flagged with the 1" square punch.  Two Real Red Candy Dots were added.

Card Details
Stamp Set:  Happy Day
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Basic Black, and Crumb Cake
Ink:  Black Staz'On
Tools and Accessories:  Fancy Fan and Needlepoint Texture Folders, Real Red Candy Dots, and 1" Square Punch

Stampin' tip:  Give the Candy Dots a try!  You will love them.  They adhere well, are so easy to use and come in sets according to the Stampin' Up color families.


Thanks for visiting! 
Come back soon. 
 Sherrie
Pin It! Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/add-a-pin-it-button-to-your-posts.html#ixzz2rT1AuL9L

No comments:

Post a Comment