I have another card to share today using NEW products! Strawberry Slush and Pistachio Pudding make a great team. The flag sentiment is from one of the brand new Hostess sets - Banner Greetings. Don't the mosaics make a sweet flower!
Stamp Sets: Mosaic Madness and Banner Greetings
Paper: Whisper White and Strawberry Slush
Ink: Strawberry Slush and Pistachio Pudding
Tools and Accessories: Mosaic, 7/8" Scallop, and 3/4" Circle Punches
Have you signed up for Paper Pumpkin yet?
It's so easy to get started. Simply sign up for the program by visiting mypaperpumpkin.com and click Get it. Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, showoff, and share with your friends and family#every month!
Of course, you'll want to know more. So here's the nitty gritty:
- Each month we send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We've even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you and your customer a 30-minute creativity escape.
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let's say you sign up on June 10, we'll send your kit around June 15. If you sign up on June 1, we'll send your first kit around the June 15.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!) There's no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
- Be sure to add me as your demonstrator!
Thanks for visiting!
Come back soon.