Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Perfect Blend

Several months ago, I just had to have the Perfect Blend stamp set.   I started seeing cute samples online and could not wait to get the stamp set. But once I received it, it just sat on my shelf unused for 3 months.  Unfortunately, this is often the case of me being more of a collector.  I am always telling my stamping friends to use their products.  So in a effort to practice what I preach, it is my intention to use each and every Stampin' Up product I own to make samples in the coming weeks. So here we go.


The card base is a 8 1/2" X 5 1/2" piece of Crumb Cake cardstock scored at 4 1/4".  The card front is a 4" X 5 1/4" piece of Very Vanilla.  A coffee splatter was stamped with a stamp from the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set  in Baked Brown Sugar.  Pieces of Retro Fresh Washi Tape were added below the splatter and the sentiment was stamped in Early Expresso. 
I stamped the coffee cup once on Very Vanilla cardstock, then on Crumb Cake cardstock, and finally the band on two patterns from the Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper.  I snipped out the pieces to make the cup, lid and bands. They were adhered together.  A piece of Pool Party Baker's Twine was tied around the cups.  Then the cups were added with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Card Details:
Stamp Set:  Perfect Blend and Gorgeous Grunge
Paper:  Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper, Very Vanilla, and Crumb Cake
Ink:  Baked Brown Sugar, Early Expresso, and Black Staz' On
Accessories:  Retro Fresh Washi Tape, Pool Party Baker's Twine, and Stampin' Dimensionals.

Can't wait to use this set again.  

Thanks for visiting! 
Come back soon. 
Sherrie
Pin It! Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/add-a-pin-it-button-to-your-posts.html#ixzz2rT1AuL9L

No comments:

Post a Comment