Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Open House Make and Takes


I want to thank everyone for attending my first Stampin' Up Open House on Saturday.  It was great to see everyone.  Two of my favorite bundles from the Holiday Catalog were used to create the Make and Takes.  Just in case, I had not told you already the Ghoulish Googlies Bundle is the BEST!  The ideas for easy simple projects are endless. These were inspired by Becky Roberts, www.inkingidaho.blogspot.com.   




The second project used my brand new Perfectly Preserved Bundle.  The color combination of Island Indigo, Raspberry Ripple, More Mustard, and Lucky Limeade from the Orchard Harvest Designer Series Paper are teamed with Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla.  Love this set!  This card was inspired by my upline, Mary Fish, www.stampinpretty.com.  




Hope you can join us next time!
Come back soon.

Sherrie

Pin It! Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/add-a-pin-it-button-to-your-posts.html#ixzz2rT1AuL9L

1 comment: