Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Polka Dots on Parade



I CASE'd this card from the internet with a few changes to make it my own. Unfortunately, I am unable find the site and don't recall the name of the designer so I can't give them credit for the original idea.

 The Pennant Builder punch was used to create the border across the card.  Marina Mist, Real Read, and White make for a clean and simple card. The Chevron folder is quickly becoming my "go to" when I want to add some texture to a project.  Stampin' Up has a great selection of Texture folders to choose from.  They are an easy way to take a card from OK to WOW! The Mixed Medley Hostess set from the Holiday catalog adds a quick sentiment for any occasion. 
Being a hostess for a workshop is a great way to earn free product.  Send me an email, if you are interested.  Sherrie.Gross@gmail.com   Or join my team to fill your wish list. 
 The Stampin' Pretty Pals are an amazing group.  Benefits you will enjoy as a member of this group include a private blog and facebook group for members only, monthly "Go to" meetings, monthly blog hops,
bi-weekly challanges at Paper Pal Arts, business aids, and supportive team members across the country.  Mary Fish is a talented, professional leader and a excellent role model.  For more information send me an email or go to my online store to get more information. 

Card Recipe
Stamp Set:  Mixed Medley (Hostess set) - Wood (128054) or Clear ( 128057).
Paper:  Polka Dot Parade (126902); Whisper White (100730).
Accessories:  Red 1/4" ribbon (retired)  Pennant Builder punch (122361); 3/4" Circle punch (119873); 1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch (127811); Chevron Folder (127749).

Thanks for visiting.
Sherrie 


Pin It! Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/add-a-pin-it-button-to-your-posts.html#ixzz2rT1AuL9L

1 comment:

  1. Sherrie,
    Darling card & thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment!
    Kendra Richardson

    ReplyDelete