Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Scentsational Season - Christmas Tree Trio


I want to thank everyone who stopped my booth at the crop in Topeka on Saturday.  I really enjoyed sharing my ideas with you and hope to see you at an upcoming class.  Today's card was a big hit at my booth yesterday.
With the texture folders from Stampin' Up it was easy to take a simple card and bump it up a notch.  The new Fancy Fan folder adds interest to the background and the Delicate Designs scallop folder coordinates with the Large Scallop Edgelit to anchor the trees. The trees were cut from Festival of Prints DSP by using the Scentsational Season framelit. 
 I used a Stampin Dimensional to pop up the center tree.  If you haven't tried Stampin Dimensionals yet, you really should.  I have been using pop dots for years on scrapbook pages, cards, and other projects and Stampin Dimensionals are the best.  There is no waste, they are just the right thickness  but can easily be stacked when needed.




Card Recipe

Stamps:  Sweet Essentials - Wood (126455) or Clear (126457).
Paper:  Festival of Prints (126904); Very Vanilla (101650); Cherry Cobbler (119685); Lucky Limeade (122926).
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler (126966).
Tools:  Fancy Fan Folder (127751); Delicate Designs Folders (127023); Large Scallop Edgelit (127019);  Scentsational Season Framelits (127814);Red Rhinestones from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by.
Sherrie


Pin It! Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/add-a-pin-it-button-to-your-posts.html#ixzz2rT1AuL9L

4 comments:

  1. I love Stampin Dimensionals :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card. Love the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this card, but I think everytime I see it I tell you that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this card, especially the layout and the choice of patterned papers for the trees. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete