Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Pals Holiday Catalog Blog Hop




This is my very first blog hop and I am so excited.  I am so glad you could join us for some holiday crafting with the Stampin' Pretty Pals!  You've probably hopped over from Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps.  I'm stop number 29 on the Pals Hop and I am glad you hopped by!  I'll help you "hop along" from blog to blog where you will find great ideas for Stampin' Up! projects featuring the new Holiday Catalog!  Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and your will be back on track.  

I choose to use one of my top 10 picks from the Holiday Catalog.
 The Ghoolish Googlies stamp set is so cute and a fun set to work with.  I made a Halloween hanging by using the Howlstooth and Scaringbone DSP to cover a 4" X 12" canvas.  Can't wait to decorate for Halloween! 



My second project is my take on a gum holster.  The dimensions were taken from Connie Babbert at Inkspired Treasures.  This a is quick treat for your favorite "Ghosts and Goblins".  This project can be easily adampted for any holiday by using Stampin' Up products.



Project Recipe
Stamp Set:  Googly Ghouls Wood (128060) or Clear (128063); Toxic Treats - Wood (127898) or Clear (127901)
Paper:  Howlstooth and Scaringbone (126906); Basis Black (121045); Very Vanilla (101650) Tangerine Tango (111349); Lucky Limeade (122926).
Ink:  Staz'On Black (101406).
Tools: 2 3/8" Scallop Circle (118874); 3/4" Scallop Circle (119854); 1 1/4" Circle (119861); 1 3/8" Circle (119860); 1 1/2" Circle (retired); 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon (124144).

Thanks for stopping by.  I would really like to hear from you.
Now hop along and enjoy!


  1. Lynn Hoyt at Cattail Designs
  2. Shannon Jaramillo at ezpeasycards.com
  3. Debbie Pierce at Stampin Sunshine
  4. Jennifer Takacs at Stamped in Full
  5. Julie Trevett-Smith at The Stampin' Affair!
  6. Cathy King at chattycathycardcreations
  7. Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
  8. Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
  9. Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
  10. Mary Fish at Stampin Pretty
  11. Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp
  12. Diane Roberts at Scoreatfourandaquarter
  13. Claire Crotteau-Hutt at stamppaperscissors
  14. Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
  15. Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
  16. Nancy Gleason at My Stampin' Space
  17. Naki Rager at My Stampin' Blog
  18. Brian King at Stamp with Brian
  19. Kim Luithle at Kim's Stampin Stuff
  20. Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikkis Creative Corner
  21. Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
  22. Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
  23. Susan Lankford at Stamp and Scrap With Susan
  24. Nicole Watt at Impressions by Nicole
  25. Bobbi Mangas at My Therapy
  26. Angie Blake at Angies Musings
  27. Kris Kilcoyne at Kween Bee Kreations
  28. Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps
  29. Sherrie Gross at Stampin Sunshine
  30. Nina Dee at Deesigns by Nina Dee
Pin It! Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/add-a-pin-it-button-to-your-posts.html#ixzz2rT1AuL9L

10 comments:

  1. such sweet ways to celebrate halloween. love the "gum" holster concept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two CUTE projects! Well-done, Sherrie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and fun projects. The gum holster will be a hit with my "tween" aged grandkids. Thanks for sharing that neat idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute....thanks for hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything Halloween! Thanks for sharing your cute projects with us on your first hop with a new visitor/follower!
    jellybeankahler @yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are adorable projects, so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, I like these!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such neat ideas. Super cute!
    Angela Curry

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute and fun! I want that wall hanging! I'm totally going to case it for my house.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sherrie, what a stunning wall hanging project and just love that gum holster and cute decorations overall!! I must try it out!!

    ReplyDelete