This is my very first blog hop and I am so excited. I am so glad you could join us for some holiday crafting with the Stampin' Pretty Pals! You've probably hopped over from Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps. I'm stop number 29 on the Pals Hop and I am glad you hopped by! I'll help you "hop along" from blog to blog where you will find great ideas for Stampin' Up! projects featuring the new Holiday Catalog! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and your will be back on track.
I choose to use one of my top 10 picks from the Holiday Catalog.
The Ghoolish Googlies stamp set is so cute and a fun set to work with. I made a Halloween hanging by using the Howlstooth and Scaringbone DSP to cover a 4" X 12" canvas. Can't wait to decorate for Halloween!
My second project is my take on a gum holster. The dimensions were taken from Connie Babbert at Inkspired Treasures. This a is quick treat for your favorite "Ghosts and Goblins". This project can be easily adampted for any holiday by using Stampin' Up products.
Stamp Set: Googly Ghouls Wood (128060) or Clear (128063); Toxic Treats - Wood (127898) or Clear (127901)
Paper: Howlstooth and Scaringbone (126906); Basis Black (121045); Very Vanilla (101650) Tangerine Tango (111349); Lucky Limeade (122926).
Ink: Staz'On Black (101406).
Tools: 2 3/8" Scallop Circle (118874); 3/4" Scallop Circle (119854); 1 1/4" Circle (119861); 1 3/8" Circle (119860); 1 1/2" Circle (retired); 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon (124144).
Thanks for stopping by. I would really like to hear from you.
Now hop along and enjoy!
- Lynn Hoyt at Cattail Designs
- Shannon Jaramillo at ezpeasycards.com
- Debbie Pierce at Stampin Sunshine
- Jennifer Takacs at Stamped in Full
- Julie Trevett-Smith at The Stampin' Affair!
- Cathy King at chattycathycardcreations
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Mary Fish at Stampin Pretty
- Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp
- Diane Roberts at Scoreatfourandaquarter
- Claire Crotteau-Hutt at stamppaperscissors
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin' Space
- Naki Rager at My Stampin' Blog
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Kim Luithle at Kim's Stampin Stuff
- Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikkis Creative Corner
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Scrap With Susan
- Nicole Watt at Impressions by Nicole
- Bobbi Mangas at My Therapy
- Angie Blake at Angies Musings
- Kris Kilcoyne at Kween Bee Kreations
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin Sunshine
- Nina Dee at Deesigns by Nina Dee