Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Nature Walk and Everything Eleanor

 I want to share another card using products which will be retiring at the end of the month.  If you did not catch the Pals blog hop on Tuesday, please scroll down and check out my project.  Then follow along the hop to check out great projects from all of the Pals.


My favorite background stamp is the En Francais.  I used it to stamp Crumb Cake ink on Very Vanilla cardstock and then added some to the edge with a sponge dauber.  The birdcage from the Nature Walk set was stamped in the right hand corner of the card base.  Two pennants were added to the left side.  The sentiment, background, and flowers are all from the Everything Eleanor set.  I used Raspberry Ripple to stamp the flowers.  They are a muted color because I stamped off before stamping on Very Vanilla.  Then I used my Paper Snips to cut them out.  The sentiment was stamped in Island Indigo.  The background for the sentiment was stamped in Baja Breeze directly to the card base.


Card Details
Stamp Sets:  Everything Eleanor, En Francais, Nature Walk (retiring soon)
Paper:  Floral District, Very Vanilla and Baja Breeze (retiring soon)
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Early Expresso, Island Indigo
Tools and Accessories:  Paper Snips, Stampin' Dimensionals, Extra-Large Oval


Thanks for visiting!
 Come back soon.
Sherrie
Pin It! Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/add-a-pin-it-button-to-your-posts.html#ixzz2rT1AuL9L

No comments:

Post a Comment